Each week we like to take time in our blog to discuss upcoming events in the community. Austin Prosthodontics is proud of help patients in Austin and surrounding communities obtain healthier smiles. We also want to make sure our patients are aware of what a fun and unique community we live in.
- Austin Jewish Film Festival: From now until November 11th you can enjoy the Austin Jewish Film Festival. Jewish filmmakers from Central Texas will be debuting original work on topics important to their community. There flex passes, film badges, and general admission tickets available. Prices range from $10 to $150.
- Christmas at the Caswell House: From now until November 11th you can enjoy Christmas at the Caswell House on 1404 West Avenue. A traditional since 1983, volunteers from the Austin Junior Forum dress this historic home up as a Christmas wonderland. The proceeds raise money for the local community.
- Akirash: We Are All Bewitched: The Big Medium Gallery at Canopy (916 Springdale Rd. Building 2 #101) will have an exhibit dedicated to Akirash from now until November 19th every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from noon until 6pm.
- Austin Design Week: Austin Design Week will be taking place from now until November 11th. Admission is free! There will be workshops, studio tours, talks, and events across the city.
- Gallery Exhibition Opening: The Sarofilm School of Fine Arts will be hosting a Gallery Exhibition Opening and Artist Reception from now until November 14th. The event takes place at 1001 E University Ave. Georgetown, TX 78626 from noon until 5pm daily. You can call 512-863-1378 for more details. The exhibit will feature works dedicated to identity.